Saturday, September 27, 2014

Children's Church Crayon Box Craft

I have Children's Church tomorrow with the 2 through 4 year old kids in our church tomorrow, and this is the craft we will be doing. Since it's the little ones, I do prep the craft for them by cutting out the pieces. Then I have them color one of their crayons orange, yellow, black, red, white, and green. They can also color their crayon box. Then you fold the box piece on the dotted line and put tape on the sides. The crayons then go inside their little "box" and they have an adorable little witnessing, gospel tool to take home to their parents. Click here for all my Children's church crafts.


To print the page, right-click the picture and select "View Image." You can then select print page from the File menu. Feel free to print and use the image for your own personal homeschool use. All I ask is that you do not mass reproduce or profit in any way from using my materials. If you repost, please link back to my blog. If you print my materials, comments are always appreciated. I'm also open to more suggestions for printable materials. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to print this to use in Sunday School tomorrow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts and encouragement are always appreciated!