Thursday, September 25, 2014

Letter C Vowel Blends

Here is the letter C coloring page with vowel blends. If you would like more printable activities for the letter C, visit Jenny's page on Oct 4th for her letter C roundup!

To print the page, right-click the picture and select "View Image." You can then select print page from the File menu. Feel free to print and use the image for your own personal homeschool use. All I ask is that you do not mass reproduce or profit in any way from using my materials. If you repost, please link back to my blog. If you print my materials, comments are always appreciated. I'm also open to more suggestions for printable materials. 



+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts and encouragement are always appreciated!